Transportation of Dangerous Goods
This comprehensive course details:
- Characteristics of dangerous goods
- Shipping names, classifications &safety marks
- Means of containment
- Emergency response assistance plans
- Accidental and imminent release report requirements
- Safe handling requirements and standards
- Rail requirements
- The globally harmonized system and Canada’s role in it.
In addition, the students will use Schedules 1, 2 and 3 to fill in a sample shipping document.
Course length: 3 to 4 hours